Pulsant Data Centre - 2 Locations
Location: North & South London
Project Managers: CTS
Consultant: CTS & MEIT
Duration: South London 5 months | North London 6 months | Completed 1st August 2013
Value: GBP £7 Million
- Turn-Key D & B project, including some Construction works
- Design, procurement, installation, testing, balancing & commissioning of Electrical and HVAC / Mechanical systems for approximately 2 x 500 m² Data Centers.
- All mechanical and electrical infrastructure sized to support 1500W/m2 of IT load within usable IT area.
- With the exception of the primary supply from the existing main LV switchboard, all other infrastructure such as mechanical DX cooling, UPS systems, switchboards, PDUs etc are dedicated to Data Hall 2 as part of Phase 1 works.
- provide a resilient N+1 UPS solution with 2N distribution paths throughout).
- Mechanical DX cooling will be provided to the new data hall and electrical plantrooms to a minimum resilience of N+1 in all areas.
- With the increase of the load on the existing main incoming LV switchboard, replaced the existing 930kVA standby generator with a 2250kVA prime rated containerised set + dedicated bulk fuel tank with 24hours storage capacity.
- Access Control